Restoration after fire
Did you know that not only major fires can cause damage? There are not that major fires that may cause damage. A simple kitchen fire or even smoke contamination can cause serious damages to your home or your business. Along with fire, smoke, soot, odors, chemical residues and water used to extinguish the fire are all elements that can be harmful to your property. Our specialized equipment allows us to neutralize odors caused by the disaster. Aquanet offers the service of removing water, thorough cleaning of carpets, furniture, walls and ceilings, as well as decontamination of your air ducts.
Damage caused by fire
- Wear a mask : strong odors can remain long after the fire
- Do not return to your home without the permission of firefighters
- Make ventilate the fire place
- Be careful : debris on the ground could make you fall or hurt yourself
- Avoid walking on the carpet and do not sit on the chairs / couches or any other upholstered furniture